Vision & Mission
'Vidya Dhanam Sarva Dhanat Pradhanam'Amongst all the riches and virtues of life, Education is supreme.
As education is supreme amongst all the riches and virtues of life, it shall be our endeavour to impart quality education and enrich the students making significant contribution to the Nation.
Our Objectives & Goals
To promote educational and professional achievement through Self Development of the students without any discrimination.
To enable students to be proactive, goal-oriented, optimistic, credible, professionally competent and responsible citizen.
To enable the students to successfully live and work in a culturally diverse global society.
To promote noble thoughts and actions in our students.
Pillars of Our Institution
- Mr.S.Sriram President
- Mr. K. Ramachandran Vice-President
- CA S. R. Varma Secretary
- Mr. S. Krishnan Jt. Secretary
- CA K. Krishnamoorthy Treasurer
- Mr. K. Raghavan Jt. Treasurer
- Mr.C.H.Iyer Member
- Mr. A. V. Ramanujam Member
- Mr. V. Balakrishnan Member
- Mr. K. Parameshwar Member
- Mr. S. Ravi Iyengar Member
- Mr.G.Subramanian Member
- Mr. C. S. Ananthan Member
- Mr. C. G. Ramakrishnan Member
- Mr. Vishwanath. C. Iyer Member
- Mr. K. R. Srinivasan Member
- Mr. Rajesh Radhakrishnan Member
- Mr. K. Venkatnarayanan Member
- Mr. G. Kannan Internal Auditor
- Mr. Ramnath Mahadevan Internal Auditor
Recognition & Award
The Institution has successfully formed the Swachhta Action Plan Committee and constituted the working groups Post COVID-19 for Sanitation & Hygiene, Waste Management, Water Management, Energy Management and Greenery.
College received 11Awards on IDF Foundation day for contributing towards Various social causes (2018-19)
College received appreciation trophy by Ministry of Skill development at the hands of Hon. Shri. Mahendra Nath Pandey, Minister of Skill development and Entrepreneurship (2019-20)